SUNY Pricing Offers
The SUNY Center for Professional Development in collaboration with the SUNY Technical Communities of Practice and the System Administration Office of Digital Innovation & Academic Services collect, communicate, and manage the Vendor Pricing Offers available to the SUNY Campuses.
The SUNY CPD will communicate offers via its listserve and will often hold a webinar to introduce the offer. To join the SUNY CPD Listserve, please email email@example.com with the following subject and email body:
- SUBJECT: Add to Listserv
- EMAIL BODY: (Your Name) with email address of (Your Email Address) has indicated they would like to be added to the CPD Listserv
To view current pricing offer information, please LOGIN using your SUNY Campus Credentials / SSO.
Please note the following:
- SUNY Pricing Offers are NOT Contracts
- The System Administration Office of Digital Innovation & Academic Services and/or campus representatives have negotiated a pricing structure with the vendor.
- Kris Lynch (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the SUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD) maintains a master list and emails announcements regarding Pricing Offers
- Vendor must contract with campuses on an individual basis
- Terms and Conditions must be reviewed by campus Counsel (sometimes a template can be created)
- Contract value must be under the SUNY discretionary purchasing threshold
- If over the discretionary purchasing threshold, campus must competitively bid; can request the negotiated SUNY pricing if the vendor is the awardee.
- Campus enters contract into SFS/pays vendor directly.
Vendors who are interested in offering SUNY a pricing offer can complete this form:
Vendors who seek large NYS or SUNY-wide Contracts can visit the following links:
- Doing Business with SUNY
- NY State Office of General Services – Procurement
- A Guide to Doing Business with NY State (OGS)
Questions about Pricing Offers? : Please contact Kris Lynch, Technical Programs Manager at email@example.com.