SUPPORTING YOUR CAMPUS IT PROFESSIONALS
SUNY Center for Professional Development (SUNY CPD) Technical Programs are designed for the Technical Communities within the IT and CIO organizations across SUNY. Programs are based upon identified needs from the campuses and SUNY communities and in support of the strategic priorities for both the Office of Information Technology and Academic Affairs.
Technical Programs are delivered using a variety of technologies and formats such as face-to-face training, conferences, and online events. Program delivery is based on the needs of the target audience. Program areas include IT management, IT operations, information security, project management, technical skill development, and training on specific technology and tools.
- IT Leaders
- Web Developers
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- IT Contract Administrators
- Information Security Officers
- Help Desk/End User Support Staff
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Network/Telecommunication Administrators
A SAMPLE OF OUR PROGRAMS
- Project Management Workshops
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Apple MacOS Essentials
- GIAC Security Essentials
- OBIEE Enrollment and Degree
- Advanced OBIEE 11g Analysis Training
- WebLogic Server 11g: Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Community of Practice (CoP)
This Community of Practice is for Project Management Professionals inside and outside of the SUNY community. We aim to create a space where project management professionals can share best practices, initiate discussions around project management concepts and learn more about project management and topics that affect project management.
The CoP holds monthly webinars on topics that pertain to project managers and project management by members of the group, the SUNY community and vendors. To learn more, please contact Kris Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.