The SUNY Center for Professional Development (SUNY CPD) provides a range of conference and event services to support the networking, collaboration and professional development needs of SUNY campuses and SUNY organizations. SUNY CPD can assist you with hosting a conference, meeting, or other event. You can view our web recordings on our YouTube channel.
Introducing: OnAIR Virtual Event Platform
The CPD is proud to offer the use of OnAIR to host your virtual conferences and events. The multi-faceted platform that lets you produce seamless, professional virtual programming, including:
– Virtual Sessions and Concurrent Sessions
– One-to-One Meetings between Exhibitors and Attendees
– Virtual Poster Sessions
– Virtual Exhibitions
– Virtual Networking Functions
– Virtual Group Discussions
– One-to-One Meetings between Attendees and Exhibitors
– Ad hoc attendee to attendee video chats
Integrating with our conference registration services and working with different live streaming and webinar services, OnAIR provides you with flexibility and multiple approaches to your programming. For more information regarding utilizing OnAir for your upcoming event, please contact us.