Innovative Instruction Technology Grant (IITG)
The Innovative Instruction Technology Grant (IITG) is an annual SUNY program that promotes research and fosters understanding of how new technologies support academic excellence and student success.
IITG leverages a “network of networks”, including tools and practices that will collaboratively increase efficiency and capacity for SUNY-wide delivery of high quality instruction. Past project information, outcomes and FAQs about the application and administration process can be found on the IITG Website.
The Chancellor, Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost and SUNY Board of Trustees have endorsed solutions that will:
- Enhance teaching and learning by providing affordable, innovative, and flexible education in a full range of instructional formats
- Develop instructional talent by creating and supporting communities of practice across disciplines and institutions
- Support, monitor and embrace research on pedagogical practices to continually improve the instructional practices of SUNY faculty
- Extend teaching and learning environments to provide new avenues for development and delivery of collaborative content, courses, and programs in New York and across the globe through SUNY initiatives
- Support inclusive excellence and post traditional learners to have “Transformational Impact” on SUNY’s overall completion agenda
Questions? Email us at: IITG@suny.edu