"Points" or "Training Points" are dollars a campus receives through membership in the CPD, ITEC or SLN organizations. "Points" can be use by member campus faculty and staff to pay for training and professional development, programs, conferences, and more as determined by the organization.
Each CPD, ITEC or SLN member campus has a person designated as the Points Contact. How and when points can be used is determined by the organization and campus. For information on the use of points, contact the appropriate Points Contact on your campus or contact the CPD at email@example.com or (315) 214-2440.
If your campus CPD or ITEC points are exhausted, additional points can be purchased. Download and complete the Authorization to Purchase.
About CPD Points:
- One (1) CPD Point = One (1) Dollar
- The use of CPD Points must be authorized by your campus Points Contact.
- CPD Points are allocated yearly as a percentage of campus membership fees.
- CPD Points expire at the end of each SUNY fiscal year and cannot be rolled-over.
- CPD Points are available for most programs and services offered or supported by the CPD. When available, it will be listed as an accepted payment method.
- CPD Points are also available to pay for training through the CPD vendor partnerships.
About ITEC Points:
The CPD works together with ITEC and campus IT communities to identify evolving needs and enhance the skills of SUNY's technical professionals.
- One (1) ITEC Point = One (1) Dollar
- ITEC Points are allocated yearly as a percentage of campus membership fees.
- ITEC Points expire at the end of each SUNY fiscal year and cannot be rolled-over.
- ITEC Points are available to pay for technical training, programs, and conferences as determined by ITEC and its member campuses.
- ITEC Points are also available to pay for training through CPD vendor partnerships as determined by ITEC and its member campuses.
About SLN Points:
The CPD provides support for SLN and its member campuses through administration and technical support of its faculty workshops and webinars :
- One (1) SLN Point = One (1) Dollar
- SLN Points are allocated yearly as a part of SLN faculty direct services.
- SLN Points expire at the end of each SUNY fiscal year and cannot be rolled-over.
- SLN Points may be used for SLN sponsored workshops, webinars or online trainings.